The Maple Dress & Top is an excellent basic knit garment for any girls' wardrobe. It's loose-fitting, comfortable, and easy to sew. The knee-length dress features a stylish kangaroo-style pocket. This casual, effortless garment features a rounded neckline and dropped shoulders. The top includes three sleeve lengths: cap, 3/4, and long sleeves.
The Acorn Overdress is a versatile layering garment ideally made from linen or lightweight cotton. This loose-fitting overdress is secured with four ties that can be tied at the side, front, or back depending on your preference. It's an excellent layering pieces over the Maple Dress or Teapot Trousers with Maple Top. It can also be used as an apron for cooking or gardening or even a bathing suit cover up. So many possibilities!
Maple Dress & Top,Acorn Overdress
The Maple Dress & Top and the Acorn Overdress patterns include:
Sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 years
- - detailed instructions with full colour photographs and diagrams
- - numbered, step-by-step instructions
- - standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper format
- - copyshop A0 format
- - projector file format
- - includes both imperial and metric measurements
- - finished garment measurements chart
- - full-size pattern pages
- - pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- - clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- - 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- - no serger needed
- - link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
Sewing skilll level: Confident Beginner
All prices in Canadian dollars.