The Maple Dress & Top is an excellent basic knit garment for any girls' wardrobe. It's loose-fitting, comfortable, and easy to sew. The Maple Top is the perfect combination piece for the Teapot Trousers or layered under the Lindell Cardigan or Acorn Overdress. The knee-length dress features a stylish kangaroo-style pocket. This casual, effortless garment features a rounded neckline and dropped shoulders. The top includes three sleeve lengths: cap, 3/4, and long.
The Lindell Cardigan is a very versatile layering garment. Sewn from knit fabric, it is designed to keep the wearer comfortable and cozy. The finished cardigan is mid-thigh in length with drop shoulders. A quick and easy sew, you'll have this garment ready to wear in no time!
Maple Dress & Top,Lindell Cardigan
The Maple Dress & Top and Lindell Cardigan PDF patterns include:
Sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 years
- detailed instructions with full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper format - copyshop A0 format - projector file format
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- finished garment measurements chart
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
Sewing skilll level: Confident Beginner
All prices in Canadian dollars.