The Maple Dress & Top is an excellent basic knit garment for any girls' wardrobe. It's loose-fitting, comfortable, and easy to sew. The Maple Top is the perfect combination piece for the Teapot Trousers or layered under the Lindell Cardigan or Acorn Overdress. The knee-length dress features a stylish kangaroo-style pocket. This casual, effortless garment features a rounded neckline and dropped shoulders. The top includes three sleeve lengths: cap, 3/4, and long.
The relaxed, comfortable fit of the Teapot Trousers allows plenty of room for movement and play. With options for long (trouser) and mid-calf (culotte) length, the Teapot Trouser is suitable for any season. The waist is elasticized for extra comfort and sewing ease (no zippers or buttons!). Recommended for woven fabrics, these trousers include options for inseam or patch pockets to keep your child's little treasures safe.
The Lindell Cardigan is a very versatile layering garment. Sewn from knit fabric, it is designed to keep the wearer comfortable and cozy. The finished cardigan is mid-thigh in length with drop shoulders. A quick and easy sew, you'll have this garment ready to wear in no time!
Maple Dress & Top,Lindell Cardigan,Teapot Trousers
The Maple Dress & Top, Lindell Cardigan, and Teapot Trousers PDF patterns includes:
Sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 years
- - detailed instructions with full colour photographs and diagrams
- - numbered, step-by-step instructions
- - standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper format
- - copyshop A0 format
- - projector file format
- - includes both imperial and metric measurements
- - finished garment measurements chart
- - full-size pattern pages
- - pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- - clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- - 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- - no serger needed
- - link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
Sewing skilll level: Confident Beginner
All prices in Canadian dollars.