The Montrose is a versatile, classically designed dress that is sure to delight! Its vintage inspired silhouette is perfect to showcase fabric with luxurious drape and body. The full circle skirt will create the perfect twirling dress your girl will love. The bodice has a full lining, raglan style cap sleeves, and is enclosed with an invisible zipper. Accent the Montrose with an optional waistband or neckline ruffle or add the inseam pockets. There are many possibilities to create a one-of-a-kind, extra special dress.
The Montrose Dress pattern includes:
Sizes: 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 years
- 38 page pdf document with full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- finished garment measurements chart
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
All prices in Canadian dollars.