The Mori Dress and Top is inspired by the soft, whimsical characteristics of Japanese Mori Kei (forest style). The delicate flounces are inserted into princess seams to create a dramatic silhouette that will twirl just about as much as the beautifully gathered skirt. The fully-lined bodice has no closures or visible seams, so you can show-off the design in your fabric of choice. The Mori is sure to be a favourite, so be prepared to make a few!
Mori Dress & Top
The Mori Dress & Top pattern includes:
Sizes: 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 years
- pdf document with full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- finished garment measurements chart
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed.
All prices in Canadian dollars.