This versatile zip-up jacket is perfect for windy or rainy days with its unique hood design and lower back hemline. The visor keeps raindrops off the face while the facing and zipper shield add even more protection and a professional-looking finish. This fully lined jacket designed for woven fabrics has two front pockets with flaps and extra long sleeves that can be folded to reveal the lining. View A allows for a more customized fit at the waist with a casing for cording. There’s even a convenient hanging loop for easy drying after all the outdoor fun!
Spring Showers Jacket
The Spring Showers Jacket pattern includes:
Sizes: 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/9, 10/11, 12
- pdf document with full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles (print in black and white OR colour)
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
All prices in Canadian dollars.